New Funding Request — Instructions for Online Application
1. To access the online application, you must:
- Enter your tax ID number.
- Complete the eligibility quiz to find out if you meet the grant qualifications. See "Who Can Apply" and "Exclusions" on the Corporate Contributions page.
- If you meet the eligibility guidelines, the five-page online application will appear.
- Please read and follow the directions. If you have questions, e-mail us. E-mails will be answered within 24 hours.
- Please read the entire application before entering information into the fields. Printing a hard copy to review may be helpful.
- To print a copy of the application, select the "Printer Friendly Version" option at the top of any page.
2. Enter information in all the boxes on the five screens of the online application.
- Required information is noted with an asterisk.
- If you are missing information in one of the required fields, when you click "Next" the page will refresh and inform you that required information is missing.
- You will not be allowed to submit your application until all required information is supplied.
- You will not be able to edit or add documents to your application after it is submitted.
Start a new online application.
Confirmation: You will receive an electronic acknowledgement after you submit your online application. The e-mail will come from email@example.com.
Note: If you have a SPAM blocker or firewall, the e-mail may be sent to your SPAM folder – please check that folder if you do not receive your application acknowledgement. It is your responsibility to see if your computer will block the confirmation e-mail.
"Save and Finish Later": If you are unable to complete your application after you start it, you may save your work and return to the application later through a link that will be sent to the e-mail address you use to set up your account. Applicants must check their e-mail to access the link.
Note: If your e-mail provider does not accept messages from contacts not in your address book, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book or "safe list." If you do not do this, you may not receive the confirmation e-mail.
Quick Tip: If you create an account when you choose to save and finish an application later, be sure to save the Web address (URL) to your browser favorites. Also, it is critical that you remember your user ID and password for future access to your account.
Applicants will be notified within 4-6 weeks of the status of their application.