How to Enroll
If you qualify for health care under Medicaid, you can choose Blue Cross Community Centennial from Blue Cross and Blue Shield of New Mexico (BCBSNM).
Choosing health care is important to you. Your health is important to us. That's why BCBSNM offers benefits to help meet your needs.
As a Blue Cross Community Centennial member, you have access to full Medicaid benefits. And, when you choose Blue Cross Community Centennial, you also get value-added services.
Who is Eligible?
Most people who are already enrolled in a New Mexico Medicaid program will be eligible for Blue Cross Community Centennial. For all Medicaid programs, you have to meet certain federal guidelines. These include:
- Citizenship — You'll need to verify you are a U.S. citizen. View a list of acceptable documents for proof of U.S. citizenship.
- Residency — You'll need some type of I.D. to prove you live in New Mexico.
- Income requirements — You'll have to meet Federal Poverty Levels set by the U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services.
For more information about eligibility, see the New Mexico Human Services Department (HSD) website .
Learn about the New Mexico Medicaid program on the HSD website .
Ready to choose Blue Cross Community Centennial?
To apply, follow these steps:
- Visit the New Mexico HSD website and Apply for Medicaid .
- Visit a State of New Mexico Income Support Division (ISD) office. View a list of ISD Offices . When you're ready to select a health plan, let your ISD case worker know you wish to choose Blue Cross Community Centennial.
- Call BCBSNM toll-free 1-866-689-1523. We can answer questions about this plan.