Healthy Kids, Healthy Families®
Healthy Kids, Healthy Families is a three-year initiative by Blue Cross and Blue Shield of New Mexico (BCBSNM) to improve the health and wellness of children throughout the state.
Together with partners across three other states, Healthy Kids, Healthy Families is designed to reach at least 1 million children and their families by focusing on:
- Nutrition education
- Physical activity
- Disease prevention and management
- Supporting safe environments
Healthy Kids, Healthy Families Grants
BCBSNM is in the second year of this three-year initiative. If your organization shares our goal to improve the health and wellness of children through nutrition education, physical activity, disease prevention and management or fostering safe environments, we invite you to apply online.
In addition to aligning with one or more of our four areas of focus, the following criteria are required for review of all grant proposals:
- The organization must have a 501(c)(3) tax status
- The grant must primarily target individuals in New Mexico
- The program must be measurable and demonstrate how the goals will be met as defined in the grant proposal
Apply here for a Healthy Kids, Healthy Families grant.
If you have any questions, please contact us.