Blue Access for MembersSM Adds Health Forums, Expert Tips for Living Healthier
My Blue Community®* is a new health and wellness social network for our members. Available through Blue Access for Members (BAM), My Blue Community provides insights from thousands of people. Within My Blue Community, members can share stories, offer support and submit tips on how to live healthier.
Members will be directed to follow these easy steps to register for the new forum:
- Go to the web address printed on their member ID card.
- Click Already a Member? and log in to BAM.
- Click My Blue Community from the Quick Links listed on the home page.
- On their first visit, members will be asked to create their My Blue Community account (choose a discrete screen name).
- Members may return to My Blue Community anytime in the future through BAM.
My Blue Community members will be part of the community's shared exchange of ideas, wisdom and views on more than 40 health and wellness topics, such as weight loss, parenting, workout routines, how to quit smoking and more. My Blue Community also has health and nutrition experts who answer questions and reputable bloggers who share their thoughts on running, parenting, food topics and more.
More than 60,000 chats are on My Blue Community and more are posted daily. This forum offers members an opportunity to connect online with those who have similar interests.
* My Blue Community is a website that enables discussions among individual users. This website is intended solely as a forum for general information and users' opinions; it does not contain any advice that is intended for medical diagnosis or treatment, and does not substitute for professional medical advice and services. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider on any medical condition and before following any information that may appear on My Blue Community.