HRA Unavailable During Upgrade: New Features Include More Personalized Reporting
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of New Mexico is making several changes to the Health Risk Assessment (HRA), including changing the name to the "Health Assessment". While the tool is being upgraded, it will be unavailable from Dec. 29 to Dec. 31, 2011.
The new Health Assessment will be available for members on Jan. 1, 2012. For registered Blue Access for MembersSM (BAM) users, the online Health Assessment provides a personalized report that summarizes health risks and highlights areas where members could improve. Other enhancements include:
- New easier-to-find location. The new Health Assessment will be accessible directly through the Quick Links section on the BAM home page. The current Health Risk Assessment link will be removed from the Personal Health Manager*.
- Online Spanish option will be available for the Health Assessment questionnaire, instructions, health library articles and result reports.
- Improved design easier for members to navigate. There will be one question per page and a tracker that alerts members of their progress as they complete the questionnaire.
- Increased personalization. A new tool personalizes the member experience with appropriate age, gender and other images.
- Only the member's last score and certificate of completion will be available within 24 hours of accessing the new tool.
- Members' previous reports will not be available after Dec. 29, 2011.
Contact your Blue Cross and Blue Shield representative for more information.
*Blue PointsSM will not change. Members will continue to be eligible to receive 2,500 points for completing the Health Assessment every six months.