BlueEdge HSASM Benefit Information
BlueEdge gives your employees freedom of choice, flexibility, a broad range of benefits, and the most comprehensive provider network in New Mexico. Across the country, PPO networks are linked through the BlueCard® program so it should be easy to find a network doctor or hospital when traveling, living, working, or studying anywhere in the United States.
When your employees receive care from contracting PPO network doctors and hospitals:
- There are no claim forms to complete
- Your employees are not responsible for any charges above the Blue Cross and Blue Shield negotiated fee or allowable amount.
- Your employees do not need a referral to see the doctor of their choice.
- Once PPO coverage begins, the only other out-of-pocket expenses are plan-specific coinsurance payments for covered benefits or charges for non-covered services.
Your employees can always choose to receive care from doctors and hospitals outside the network, but benefits will be paid at a lower level.
View and Print Benefit Information
- Benefit Summaries—BlueEdge HSA for Groups
- Benefit Summaries—BlueEdge HSA 100 for Groups
- Benefit Booklet
- HSA Fact Sheet
The benefit information listed above is available as PDF files. If you do not have Adobe® Reader®, download it free of charge at Adobe's site . Please note that the Benefit Booklet above is a large file and may take longer to download (depending on Internet connection speed).
Within one month of enrollment, your employees can expect a call from a BlueEdge expert to help them better understand BlueEdge and how to maximize the benefits of this plan. The welcome call provides a convenient opportunity to get answers to questions your employees have about their health plan.
Learn More About BlueEdge HSA