As BlueNet EPO members, your employees have comprehensive coverage with simple cost-sharing features when using our PPO provider network. They will pay a set copayment for some services, or meet a deductible and pay coinsurance for other services. See the Benefit Information for more details.
Special Features of the BlueNet EPO Plan:
- No referrals necessary
- Your employees can choose their own in-network provider (Benefits are not available out of network, except for emergencies
- Coverage when traveling, including the unique BlueCard® program
- Choice of deductible, annual out-of-pocket maximum amounts, and copayment amounts
- Catastrophic coverage
- Prescription drug coverage, including retail and mail-order services
- Coverage for preventive care services
For more information about the BlueNet EPO Plan, your employees can call the customer service number on the back of their BCBSNM member ID card. They may also contact customer service with a secure message through Blue Access for MembersSM.
Learn More About BlueNet EPO