With the BlueNet EPO plan, your clients have immediate benefits for the most used services – office visits, exams, and lab tests – without having to meet the deductible. BlueNet EPO gives you lots of benefit plans to choose from with a large variety of options for deductibles, out of pocket limits and copayments so that your clients can decide what works best for their employees.
- Preventive Care coverage at no cost
- No referrals necessary
- Choice of deductible, coinsurance, and copayment plan options
- Catastrophic coverage
- Prescription drug coverage, include retail and mail-order services
- Members choose their own in-network PPO provider. (Benefits are not available out of network, except for emergencies.)
- Members can also take the benefits of their Plan with them – not just emergency care. Check out the BlueCard program for details.
For more information about the BlueNet EPO Plan, your employees can call the customer service number on the back of their BCBSNM member ID card. They may also contact customer service with a secure message through Blue Access for MembersSM.
Learn More About BlueNet EPO