Vision Care Benefit Information
Vision coverage is available to your employees when you choose to offer Preferred or Premier Vision Care benefits with a BCBSNM health plan. The benefit information listed above is available as PDF files. If you do not have Adobe® Reader®, download it free of charge at Adobe's site .
Vision Care Benefit Information:
- Vision Care Summary of Benefits — Preferred Option
- Vision Care Summary of Benefits — Premier Option
- Vision Care Rider — Preferred Option
- Vision Care Rider — Premier Option
Vision Plan Options:
Use this convenient one-page chart to compare the various plan options with Preferred and Premier Vision Care. View this flyer that includes plan highlights and frequently asked questions about our Vision Care plans.
How to receive eyewear discounts:
- Search the Provider Finder® for participating vision providers to locate a Davis Vision* network provider in New Mexico. Members can also contact their current eye care professional and ask if he or she is a Davis Vision provider.
- Members simply present their BCBSNM member ID card to access benefits and take advantage of the savings. There are no deductibles to meet, no claim forms to fill out, and no waiting for reimbursement. Savings are applied directly to the purchase, and there is no limit to the number of times a member can receive discounts on eyewear.
Please note: Benefits may vary according to plan design. Please check the vision care rider for details.
* Blue Cross and Blue Shield of New Mexico vision coverage is administered through a contractual agreement with Davis Vision. The relationship between Blue Cross and Blue Shield of New Mexico and Davis Vision is solely that of independent contractors.
Learn More About Preferred and Premier Vision Care