Vision Care Benefit Information
Vision coverage is available to employer groups when you choose to offer Preferred or Premier Vision Care benefits with a BCBSNM health plan.
Vision Care Benefit Information:
- Preferred Vision Plan Summary (2-150, 151+)
- Premier Vision Plan Summary (2-150, 151+)
- Preferred Vision Plan Rider (2-150)
- Premier Vision Plan Rider (2-150)
- Preferred Vision Plan Policy (151+)
- Premier Vision Plan Policy (151+)
Vision Plan Options:
Use this convenient one-page chart to compare the various plan options with Preferred and Premier Vision Care.
How to receive eyewear discounts:
- Search the Provider Finder® for participating vision providers to locate a Davis Vision* network provider in New Mexico. Members can also contact their current eye care professional and ask if he or she is a Davis Vision provider.
- Members simply present their BCBSNM or Davis Vision member ID card to access benefits and take advantage of the savings. There are no deductibles to meet, no claim forms to fill out, and no waiting for reimbursement. Savings are applied directly to the purchase, and there is no limit to the number of times a member can receive discounts on eyewear.
Note: Please check the vision benefits plan summary for details.
* Blue Cross and Blue Shield of New Mexico vision coverage is administered through a contractual agreement with Davis Vision. The relationship between Blue Cross and Blue Shield of New Mexico and Davis Vision is solely that of independent contractors.
Learn More About Preferred and Premier Vision Care