Preferred and Premier Vision Care Plans
If your employees have vision benefits with an employer-sponsored BCBSNM health plan, they will receive quality care, matched with comprehensive benefits, at the most affordable cost. With Preferred or Premier Vision Care, members and their eligible dependents can enjoy:
- A routine annual eye exam for a low copayment
- Access to local providers in New Mexico and to more than 20,000 contracting eye care professionals nationwide, including private practice ophthalmologists, optometrists, and opticians
- Discounts on the purchase of eyewear, including lenses, frames, and contact lenses
- A wide choice of name brand and fashion eyewear, as well as many different lenses and lens options
- Convenient evening and weekend hours at many provider locations
Questions about covered vision services, in-network vision providers, or about benefits provided or denied can be directed to the vision claims administrator (Davis Vision*) at 1-877-393-2393, seven days a week, Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m., Saturday from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m., and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Mountain Time. Members can also visit www.davisvision.com .
* Blue Cross and Blue Shield of New Mexico vision coverage is administered through a contractual agreement with Davis Vision. The relationship between Blue Cross and Blue Shield of New Mexico and Davis Vision is solely that of independent contractors.
Learn More About Preferred and Premier Vision Care