Prescription Drug Resources
Here is important information for groups with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of New Mexico (BCBSNM) prescription drug coverage. Some groups may have different benefits based on their plan contract; please call your BCBSNM account executive if you have questions about specific prescription benefits.
Online Pharmacy Services
BCBSNM prescription drug benefits are administered by Prime Therapeutics, our pharmacy benefits manager.
Visit Prime Therapeutics to:
- Search for prescription drugs
- Find a pharmacy
- Order refills online
- View formulary status
- Download forms and brochures
Download Drug Forms
Other Drug Benefits
- Medicaid Plans
- Medicare Prescription Drug Plans (Part D)
- Medicare Advantage with Prescription Drug Plans (MAPD)
- Express Scripts® – Pharmacy Benefits Manager for NMPSIA, NMRHCA, and State of New Mexico plan members
Specialty Pharmacy Program
Specialty medications are used to treat serious or chronic conditions such as multiple sclerosis, pulmonary hypertension, hepatitis, and rheumatoid arthritis. These medications are typically injectable and can be administered by a patient or family member. Members must use BCBSNM's contracted network specialty pharmacy, Prime Therapeutics Specialty Pharmacy.