Already a Member?
Log in and view your claims, find doctors and hospitals and learn to lead a healthier lifestyle.
You've chosen a company you can count on.
Share the news with friends on Facebook and Twitter so they can choose Blue too.
Advantages of Membership
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of New Mexico (BCBSNM) plans offer exclusive discount programs, health management tools and resources that can save you money and help you manage your health, all at no extra cost! If you are a BCBSNM member, log in to Blue Access for MembersSM to learn more.
Whether you're traveling across the country or around the world, our unique BlueCard program helps you access physicians, hospitals, and health services across the nation and around the world.
Blue Care Connection®
Blue Care Connection provides personalized attention, support, online resources and health advocacy, helping you find the right resources, optimize your health care benefits and manage your medical conditions.
BlueCare Dental ConnectionSM
For members with BCBSNM dental coverage, BlueCare Dental Connection provides online tools and information to help make important decisions about dental care.
Blue365® Member Discount Program
We want to help you take care of yourself, every day of the year. That's why BCBSNM health plan members have access to Blue365, an online destination for health-focused discounts.
Safe Beginnings® — Discounts on Child Safety Products
Shopping for child safety products and baby care accessories just got easier! Safe Beginnings lets you shop online or through their mail-order catalog. Visit www.safebeginnings.com or call 800-598-8911 for a catalog. BCBSNM members receive a 15% discount. Log in to Blue Access for Members for more information.
Blue Access for MembersSM
Through Blue Access for Members (BAM), our secure member website, you can access health plan information, resources and tools.
- View coverage details, claims information, balances and more.
- Order a replacement ID card or print a temporary card.
- Sign up for text or email notifications, tips and reminders.
Mobile Tools and Apps
Our mobile tools and apps let you access your health insurance plan details, find a doctor and more while on the go.
Health and Wellness Resources
- Provider Finder® — Find doctors, hospitals and urgent care facilities. You can download the Provider Finder app for the iPhone . You can search using your phone's GPS and save information to your address book.
- eCards for HealthSM — Our free website offers ecards, screen savers and healthy tips that you can send to your family and friends encourages them to make healthy lifestyle changes.
- Be Smart. Be Well.® — This wellness website features topics such as childhood obesity, high-risk pregnancy and drug safety. Watch videos from experts and listen to personal stories.
- LifeTimes eNewsletter — LifeTimes is your award-winning guide to lifelong health. The newsletter is emailed each month to members who have signed up for Blue Access for Members (BAM). (View sample newsletter)
- Already a member? Register for BAM to get LifeTimes. In addition to health and wellness, fitness tips, and videos, you’ll get important updates about your benefits and coverage.
- Not a member? Sign up for LifeTimes for the health and wellness content.
- Medicare Supplement and Part D members. You'll continue to get our quarterly special interest newsletter.
This is only a brief description of some of the plan benefits. Not all benefits are offered by all Plans mentioned above. For more complete details, including benefits, limitations and exclusions, please refer to your certificate of coverage.