Become a Contracted Producer
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of New Mexico (BCBSNM) values our producers. Our priority is to provide the information, tools, and support you need to serve your valuable clients. Having a producer in communities across NM helps us better serve our members. If you'd like to become a BCBSNM contracted producer, here are the forms and information to help you get started. Note: Before submitting any licensing or contracting paperwork, please contact our Producer Service Center at 855-782-4272.
- Contracting Instructions for Producer Agreement
- Affidavit form If the errors and omissions insurance policy names a company as the insured rather than an individual agent, an affidavit form must be completed confirming the sub-agent is covered under the agency's E&O policy.
- Producer Agreement and Business Associate Addendum
- Producer Commission Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) Form
- Producer Commission Schedules
Non-resident producers should contact our Producer Service Center at 855-782-4272 prior to submitting any appointment paperwork.
Learn about BCBSNM products, programs, and services.
- Be Smart. Be Well.® – a Wellness Website for Members
- Be Smart. Be Well. WorksSM – a Wellness Website for Employers
- BlueCare Dental ConnectionSM
- Blue Care Connection® Care Management and Wellness Programs
- Blue365® Member Discount Program
- BlueResourceSM Communication Program
- Online Bill Payment
- Prescription Drug Resources
- Product Information