Blue Cross Community CentennialSM
Provider Training Webinars
Webinars are being offered on topics described below in the schedule. See Other Centennial Care Training Options for information on presentations after December.
In order to participate in the webinar, you will need:
- Access to a computer with internet
- A phone (A landline works the best and a phone that has a mute button is important to limit the sound on the call.)
At least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled time, click on the appropriate link below, sign in to join the conference, and follow the instructions. Please do not put your phone on "hold" while on the call.
- Dec 18 10:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m. General Centennial Care Training
- Dec 18 1:00 p.m.–3:00 p.m. Behavioral Health Training
- Dec 19 10:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m. Long Term Care Training
- Dec 19 1:00 p.m.–3:00 p.m. General Centennial Care Training
- Dec 20 10:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m. Behavioral Health Training
- Dec 20 1:00 p.m.–3:00 p.m. Long Term Care Training
Other Centennial Care Training Options
- You also have the option of going to the Self-Directed Provider Training.
- Office visits will be conducted by our Provider Network Specialists in 2014. To schedule a visit please contact Patricia Deluna at 505-816-2240 or Cassandra Romero at 505-816-2223.