Blue Review – Provider Newsletter
Our Blue Review provider newsletter is released monthly so that you and your staff have the latest news on claims and billing, federal mandates, medical policies, condition management programs, practice guidelines, formulary/drug list updates, Medicaid, BlueCard, and educational webinars.
November 2013 – Read these articles and more...
- Pharmacy program introduces electronic prior authorization process
- Risk Adjustment
- Important update to the Provider Reference Manual
- Enhanced voucher numbering process
October 2013 – Read these articles and more…
- Countdown to ICD-10: less than a year to go
- National Drug Code (NDC) pricing paves the way for related initiatives
- Radiology Quality Initiative (RQI) program to include new cardiac services
- Centennial Care pharmacy enhancements
September 2013 – Read these articles and more...
- The Affordable Care Act: open enrollment for Health Insurance Marketplaces is Oct 1, 2013
- Coming Soon: Revised CMS-1500 paper claim form (version 02/12)
- Change in contact information for Medicaid medical-related dental services
- Blue Cross Community Centennial provider training
August 2013 – Read these articles and more...
- Calling all Primary Care Providers: How to optimize patient safety after hours
- The critical importance of care coordination
- Moving into the next phase of Administrative Simplification
- National drug code (NDC) pricing implementation effective Nov. 1, 2013
July 2013 – Read these articles and more...
- Don’t procrastinate - get ready for ICD-10
- GuidedHealth® platform supports clinical program expansion
- Important change for claim status requests
- “Got Shot? Protect Tots!” event planned for August 3-17
June 2013 – Read these articles and more...
- Immunization reporting is now mandatory
- Webinars for Behavioral Health providers
- Obligation to self-report overpayments
- Vaccines for Children program
To request a PDF version of the Blue Review newsletter, call Network Services at 1-800-567-8540 or 505-837-8800.