Blue Review — Provider Newsletter
Our Blue Review provider newsletter is released monthly so that you and your staff have the latest news on claims and billing, federal mandates, medical policies, condition management programs, practice guidelines, formulary/drug list updates, Medicaid, BlueCard, and educational webinars.
March 2015 — Read these articles and more…
- ID Card Changes for Exchange Members
- ClaimsXten Updates – 1st Quarter 2015
- Medicaid Pharmacy Preauthorization Fax Number Change
- Morphine Equivalent Dose (MED): New Pharmacy Safety Program for Blue Cross Community Centennial Members
February 2015 — Read these articles and more…
- Reminder: Insulin Formulary Changes and New Prior Authorization Program for 2015
- Urine Drug Testing Policy, Effective Dec. 15, 2014
- Legislative Update: Expedited Formulary Exception Process for Exigent Circumstances
- Free Continuing Education!
January 2015 — Read these articles and more…
- ATTENTION: Revised Preauthorization Requirements
- Pharmacy Program Changes Effective Jan. 1, 2015
- What's New on iExchange: Enhancements and Webinars
- Are you ready for an increase in Medicaid prior authorizations?
December 2014 — Read these articles and more…
- Bulk Powder Compounds: Claim Processing Change, Effective Feb. 1, 2015
- Making Network Work
- Fighting Fraud: Upcoding Practices on Claims
- Adult Medicaid Quality Grant Program (AMQG): Diabetes prevention and Disease Management
November 2014 — Read these articles and more…
- BCBSNM simplifies preauthorization requirements for psychological and neuropsychological testing
- Fighting health care fraud, one call at a time
- Benefits Value Advisor program adds member outreach component
- Medical record submission ‘dos and don’ts’
October 2014 — Read these articles and more…
- Pharmacy program benefit changes, effective Jan. 1, 2015
- How providers can impact HEDIS®
- Revised: Centennial Care copayment changes
- Medicare vs. commercial risk adjustment
To request a PDF version of the Blue Review newsletter, call Network Services at 800-567-8540 or 505-837-8800.