Blue Review — Provider Newsletter
Our Blue Review provider newsletter is released monthly so that you and your staff have the latest news on claims and billing, federal mandates, medical policies, condition management programs, practice guidelines, formulary/drug list updates, Medicaid, BlueCard, and educational webinars.
June 2015 — Read these articles and more…
- 2013 HEDIS® Initiation and Engagement of Alcohol and Other Drug Dependence Results
- Using ICD-10 in Online Benefit Preauthorization Requests
- Claim Status No Longer Available through Automated Phone System, Effective July 13, 2015
May 2015 — Read these articles and more…
- Claim Status Availability to Change in Automated Phone System
- ICD-10: Be a Part of the Solution
- Medicaid: Early and Periodic Screening, Diagnostic, and Treatment (EPSDT) Program
April 2015 — Read these articles and more…
- High-tech Radiology Management Program Change, Effective April 1, 2015
- Findings from the 2014 Annual HEDIS Audit
- CMS Reports Preliminary ICD-10 Testing Results – ICD-10 Testing Begins this Month at BCBSNM
- Now Available! Provider Toolkit: Putting Quality First
March 2015 — Read these articles and more…
- ID Card Changes for Exchange Members
- ClaimsXten Updates – 1st Quarter 2015
- Medicaid Pharmacy Preauthorization Fax Number Change
- Morphine Equivalent Dose (MED): New Pharmacy Safety Program for Blue Cross Community Centennial Members
February 2015 — Read these articles and more…
- Reminder: Insulin Formulary Changes and New Prior Authorization Program for 2015
- Urine Drug Testing Policy, Effective Dec. 15, 2014
- Legislative Update: Expedited Formulary Exception Process for Exigent Circumstances
- Free Continuing Education!
January 2015 — Read these articles and more…
- ATTENTION: Revised Preauthorization Requirements
- Pharmacy Program Changes Effective Jan. 1, 2015
- What's New on iExchange: Enhancements and Webinars
- Are you ready for an increase in Medicaid prior authorizations?
To request a PDF version of the Blue Review newsletter, call Network Services at 800-567-8540 or 505-837-8800.