Blue Review – Provider Newsletter
Our Blue Review provider newsletter is released monthly so that you and your staff have the latest news on claims and billing, federal mandates, medical policies, condition management programs, practice guidelines, formulary/drug list updates, Medicaid, BlueCard, and educational webinars.
February 2014 – Read these articles and more...
- Did you receive the Blue Review in your email inbox
- New networks explained
- iEXCHANGE adds behavioral health requests for intensive outpatient program
- ICD-10 testing at BCBSNM
January 2014 – Read these articles and more...
- Learn what’s new on iEXCHANGE® for 2014
- Patient benefits accessibility during annual updates
- Important updates for Medicaid providers
- GuidedHealth® helps identify drug therapy opportunities
December 2013 – Read these articles and more...
- Important: Use in-network labs
- Reminder: CMS-1500 paper claim form (version 02/12) available January 2014
- Notice regarding annual benefit updates
- Registration is required for Centennial Care
November 2013 – Read these articles and more...
- Pharmacy program introduces electronic prior authorization process
- Risk Adjustment
- Important update to the Provider Reference Manual
- Enhanced voucher numbering process
October 2013 – Read these articles and more…
- Countdown to ICD-10: less than a year to go
- National Drug Code (NDC) pricing paves the way for related initiatives
- Radiology Quality Initiative (RQI) program to include new cardiac services
- Centennial Care pharmacy enhancements
September 2013 – Read these articles and more...
- The Affordable Care Act: open enrollment for Health Insurance Marketplaces is Oct 1, 2013
- Coming Soon: Revised CMS-1500 paper claim form (version 02/12)
- Change in contact information for Medicaid medical-related dental services
- Blue Cross Community Centennial provider training
To request a PDF version of the Blue Review newsletter, call Network Services at 1-800-567-8540 or 505-837-8800.