Centennial Care Providers Online Options
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of New Mexico (BCBSNM) is excited to offer complimentary online training sessions customized for Blue Cross Community CentennialSM providers. During this webinar, electronic transactions will be conducted via the Availity® Web portal to demonstrate user-friendly tools and practical online solutions.
Participants will learn how to:
- Check real-time patient eligibility and benefits for BCBSNM members
- Verify patient health care history
- Utilize the Availity Claim Research Tool for enhanced claim status information
- Conduct other claim-related inquiries using our Claim Inquiry Resolution tool
Webinars are open to new users. You must be registered with Availity prior to your attendance.
Click on your preferred date to sign up today.
- December 9, 2013 – 9 to 10:30 a.m.
- December 12, 2013 – 10 to 11:30 a.m.
- December 16, 2013 – 2 to 3:30 p.m.
- December 18, 2013 – 3 to 4:30 p.m.
- December 20, 2013 – 8:30 to 10 a.m.
- January 6, 2014 – 1 to 2:30 p.m.
- January 9, 2014 – 2 to 3:30 p.m.
- January 15, 2014 – 9 to 10:30 a.m.
- January 17, 2014 – 10 to 11:30 a.m.
- January 22, 2014 – 3 to 4:30 p.m.
Availity is a registered trademark of Availity, LLC. Availity is a partially owned subsidiary of Health Care Service Corporation, a Mutual Legal Reserve Company (HCSC), an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association. Availity operates a health information network to provide electronic information exchange services to medical professionals. Availity provides administrative services to BCBSNM, a Division of HCSC. Availity is solely responsible for the products and services it provides.
Services are funded in part under a contract with the State of New Mexico.
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of New Mexico refers to HCSC Insurance Services Company (HISC), which is a wholly owned subsidiary of Health Care Service Corporation (HCSC), a Mutual Legal Reserve Company. Both HISC and HCSC are Independent Licensees of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.