May 2013 – Read these articles and more...
- BlueSaludSM and Medicare Part D drug list updates
- Ready or not? Here comes ICD-10
- Self-administered specialty drug reminder: hemophilia drugs
- National Drug Code (NDC) reminders for professional/ancillary claims
April 2013 – Read these articles and more...
- Self-administered Specialty Drug Update (Hemophilia, Hepatitis C and Multiple Sclerosis)
- Getting ready for ICD-10: Is your technology on track?
- Enhancements in claims processing efficiency
March 2013 – Read these articles and more...
- System edit for self-administered specialty drugs when billed on professional/ancillary claims
- HEDIS® update and CAHPS® survey results
- Utilization management determinations
- BlueSalud continues to reimburse providers for entering vaccine data into NMSIIS
February 2013 – Read these articles and more...
- Annual HEDIS® Project begins February 2013
- Administrative Simplification operating rules update
- ICD-10 will change everything
January 2013 – Read these articles and more...
- Keeping your ICD-10 conversion on track
- Using National Drug Codes (NDCs) on professional/ancillary claims
- Requirements for Home Health Agencies participating in the New Mexico Medicaid program
- Provider Medicare Marketing Guidelines
December 2012 – Read these articles and more...
- Get to know ICD-10. It changes everything.
- Introducing Reference Based Pricing
- BCBSNM condition management programs support physicians
- Enhancements to ClaimsXtenTM Code Auditing Tool