August 2013 – Read these articles and more...
- Calling all Primary Care Providers: How to optimize patient safety after hours
- The critical importance of care coordination
- Moving into the next phase of Administrative Simplification
- National drug code (NDC) pricing implementation effective Nov. 1, 2013
July 2013 – Read these articles and more...
- Don't procrastinate — get ready for ICD-10
- GuidedHealth® platform supports clinical program expansion
- Important change for claim status requests
- "Got Shots? Protect Tots!" event planned for August 3–17
June 2013 – Read these articles and more...
- Immunization reporting is now mandatory
- Webinars for Behavioral Health providers
- Obligation to self-report overpayments
- Vaccines for Children program
May 2013 – Read these articles and more...
- BlueSaludSM and Medicare Part D drug list updates
- Ready or not? Here comes ICD-10
- Self-administered specialty drug reminder: hemophilia drugs
- National Drug Code (NDC) reminders for professional/ancillary claims
April 2013 – Read these articles and more...
- Self-administered Specialty Drug Update (Hemophilia, Hepatitis C and Multiple Sclerosis)
- Getting ready for ICD-10: Is your technology on track?
- Enhancements in claims processing efficiency
March 2013 – Read these articles and more...
- System edit for self-administered specialty drugs when billed on professional/ancillary claims
- HEDIS® update and CAHPS® survey results
- Utilization management determinations
- BlueSalud continues to reimburse providers for entering vaccine data into NMSIIS