Provider Education Workshops
Please join BCBSNM and Availity® for a workshop to discuss enhancements and releases to functions and tools on the Availity Web portal as well as other portal updates. Some of the topics covered will be:
- Eligibility and Benefits Inquiry, CareProfile®, CareCost EstimatorSM (CCE)
- Authorizations and referrals – IExchange®
- Claim Status Inquiry
- Claim Research Tool (CRT)
- Electronic Refund Management (eRM) and Claim Inquiry Resolution (CIR) Tools
- Web Claim Submission – Professional/Facility
- BCBSNM Website/News & Updates
- RealMed Overview
Please RSVP by Tuesday, April 30, 2013.
Wednesday, May 1, 2013, 8:30 – 11:30 a.m.
Wednesday, May 1, 2013, 1:30 – 4:30 p.m.
Thursday, May 2, 2013, 8:30 – 11:30 a.m.
Light snacks and drinks will be provided at each session.
BCBSNM Headquarters Building
Bandelier Conference Room
5701 Balloon Fiesta Parkway NE
Albuquerque, NM 87113
Availity is a registered trademark of Availity, LLC. Availity is a partially owned subsidiary of Health Care Service Corporation, a Mutual Legal Reserve Company (HCSC), an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association. Availity operates a health information network to provide electronic information exchange services to medical professionals. Availity provides administrative services to Blue Cross and Blue Shield of New Mexico (BCBSNM), a Division of HCSC. Availity is solely responsible for the products and services it provides.