Medicare Part D Updates
In order to improve our communication to providers regarding regular Medicare Part D changes, the articles and updates on this page address formulary changes, Medicare Part D issues, and other pharmacy related issues such as FDA updates, new therapies, appropriate drug use in the elderly, etc.
- Medicare Part D Formulary Changes 2015-2016 January 2016
- Medicare Part D Formulary Changes 2014 to 2015 December 2014
- Medicare Part D Formulary Updates – 2nd Quarter 2014
- Medicare Part D Formulary Updates – 1st Quarter 2014
- Antipsychotic Use in the Elderly May 2014
- Acetaminophen (APAP) Overuse: Risks, Developments, and Recommendations April 2014
Ideas for articles and feedback are welcome. Email us.