Medicare Part D Updates
In order to improve our communication to providers regarding regular Medicare Part D changes, the articles and updates on this page address formulary changes, Medicare Part D issues, and other pharmacy related issues such as FDA updates, new therapies, appropriate drug use in the elderly, etc.
- Medicare Part D Formulary Updates – 1st Quarter 2014
- Antipsychotic Use in the Elderly May 2014
- Acetaminophen (APAP) Overuse: Risks, Developments, and Recommendations April 2014
- Why is estrogen replacement therapy considered a potentially high risk medication? October 2013
- Testosterone Therapy in the Elderly: Potential Benefits and Risks August 2013
- Formulary Updates: Second Quarter 2013
- Formulary Updates: First Quarter 2013
- FDA issues new dosing recommendations for all zolpidem-containing products March 2013
Ideas for articles and feedback are welcome. Email us.