This webinar will cover the administrator functions within the iEXCHANGE application which include:
- Group and Account Administration
- Adding, Editing, Deleting and Submitting Frequent Providers
- Adding, Editing, and Deleting Frequent Diagnosis and Procedure Codes
This webinar will cover iEXCHANGE Staff functions including:
- Initiating, Editing, and Extending Inpatient Requests
- Adding Comments to Pended Cases
- Performing Treatment Searches
- Viewing Patient Clinical Summaries
To request one-on-one training email us. Please include name and telephone number.
Beginning January 1, 2014, iEXCHANGE now supports requests for additional Behavioral Health, Pharmacy and Medical/Surgical treatment services. Webinars are being held to provide iEXCHANGE users with an overview of what’s new and improved for 2014. To register, please select your preferred date and time.
iEXCHANGE New Enhancements/Features – Training relevant for new and existing users that want to learn about iEXCHANGE system enhancements. This webinar will highlight existing and enhanced iEXCHANGE preauthorization functionality.
iEXCHANGE Staff Training - Behavioral Health Intensive Outpatient Program – Training relevant for staff responsible for initiating preauthorization requests for the initial four visits per episode of care without clinical review to Intensive Outpatient Program services which are exclusive to S9480 (Psychiatric services per diem).