Health insurance costs include monthly payments, individual deductibles, drug coverage deductibles, out-of-pocket expenses, copayments, and coinsurance. For Blue Transitions short-term/travel health insurance plan, here’s what you can expect:
- Individual deductibles ranging from $500 to $2000; each member individually must meet the deductible. Customize your plan by choosing a deductible amount that works best for your situation. To see what your monthly payments would be, get a quick quote.
- Out of pocket coinsurance limits are $2000 for individual and $5000 per family
- All covered services are paid at 100 percent once your coinsurance limit is reached (excluding prescription drugs, other items covered under the drug plan)
- Prescription drug costs are 30 percent of covered expenses, with a maximum of $500 per benefit period
- Once you have met the plan deductible, Blue Transitions covers 70 percent of covered charges—you pay the remaining 30 percent (coinsurance)
For more information on cost, including out-of-pocket costs, view this Blue Transitions Summary of Benefits .