Get in Gear for a Healthy Year
Make sure to schedule an annual exam with your doctor this year. An annual exam helps you know your numbers, including cholesterol blood pressure and blood sugar levels. That means you add to your chances to improve your health or even prevent health problems.
Make the most of your visit:
- Give facts to your health care provider; such as health history, any symptoms, drugs and allergies.
- Ask questions, take notes and clarify what you don't understand.
- Follow up if you have questions, if your symptoms get worse or if you have side effects from taking medicines.
- Talk to your doctor to understand your health problems and treatment choices.
- Ask questions about the right test or treatment to reach the best results.
Shift into healthy mode this year – schedule your annual exam today.
Put your health on the fast-track. When setting goals this year, make sure to include logging in regularly to Blue Access for MembersSM – that's where you can increase your know-how about health and wellness.
Source: Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality