We all have different health care needs. That's why Blue Cross and Blue Shield of New Mexico (BCBSNM) offers health plan benefits with your well-being in mind. We want to help you get the care you deserve and take control of your health.
With Blue Cross Community Centennial, you have access to:
- Care Management and Case Management Services
- Condition Management Programs for Asthma, Diabetes and Heart Disease
- Programs to Quit Smoking, Manage Weight and Get Fit
- 24/7 Nurseline
- Maternity Program
- Behavioral Health Services
- And much more!
BCBSNM provides additional programs and services that enhance your standard Medicaid benefits.
Select a topic below to learn more about value-added services and other resources.
Blue Cross Community Centennial covers more than just those services required by state law. The plan offers extra services to help keep you and your family healthy. Some of these value-added services include:
- Full Medicaid benefits for eligible women who are pregnant
- Free infant car seat and crib program
- Extended adult vision benefits
- Extended lodging for homeless members
Take charge of your health. Let us help you. Do you want to find the right resources, save money, and manage your medical conditions? We offer wellness programs and resources with your well-being in mind.
- Condition Management Programs
- Case Management Services
- 24/7 Nurseline
- Special Beginnings® Maternity Program
- Blue365® Member Discount Program
Find commonly used forms once you enroll in Blue Cross Community Centennial. Members can also access forms they need.
We are committed to ensuring that you get the health care you need. We also want to make sure your rights as a member are respected. Resources include:
- Member Advisory Board
- Member Rights and Responsibilities
- Advance Directives
- Appeals and Grievances
- How to Report Fraud