Corrected Claims Requests

Effective July 11, 2016, agent assisted corrected claim requests will no longer be accepted over the phone. Therefore, corrected claims can be submitted electronically as a replacement claim or by paper to our claims mailing address. In addition, duplicate Provider Claim Summaries (PCSs) may not be requested from Customer Advocates by calling Provider Customer Service.