When you get your health packet in the mail, you can review important sections like:
• Your 2020 Health Plan at a Glance – highlights any changes to your current plan for next year
• Benefit Changes – shows your 2020 benefit updates and out-of-pocket costs
• Pharmacy and Prescription Drug Details – features 2020 prescription benefit changes
• Dental Plan – lists dental plan information if it applies to you
When you’re thinking about your 2020 health care plan choices, make sure to:
• Check if your doctors and hospitals are in-network. Find a doctor
• See if any covered prescription drugs have changed. Search drugs by names
• Learn if you can lower your monthly premium payment with a subsidy, also known as a premium tax credit (PTC). Start PTC estimate
79% of new members qualified for financial assistance in 20191:
Your health care coverage is your choice. You can renew your current health care plan or buy a new 2020 health care plan during the Open Enrollment Period (OEP). These dates are November 1 – December 17, 2019.
Here are your 2 choices for 2020:
If you’d like to keep the health care plan you have now, no action is needed. Simply pay your monthly premium bill by your next due date.
If you’d like to look for new health care coverage, you can visit our website during 2020 OEP. These dates are November 1 – December 17, 2019.
Please note, if you have been working with an agent, you’ll need to assign your agent when shopping online.
1. Select Find an Agent
2. Enter agent’s information, like first name, last name, agency, agency ID, email address, city, state, zip code and phone number
3. Select Search
4. Select the right name to add to your online application
1 Source: CMS.gov, Health Insurance Exchanges 2019 Open Enrollment Report