Blue Cross and Blue Shield of New Mexico's (BCBSNM's) Medicaid plan for 2014 is Blue Cross Community CentennialSM. This plan focuses on breaking down the financial, cultural, and linguistic barriers preventing low-income families and individuals from accessing health care. Blue Cross Community Centennial maintains and monitors a network of participating providers including physicians, hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, ancillary providers, and other health care providers through which members obtain covered services.
BCBSNM’s Medicaid BlueSaludSM Plan is effective through December 31, 2013, and will be replaced by Blue Cross Community Centennial.
Participating providers are requested to submit claims within 90 days of the date of service, using the standard CMS-1500 or UB-04 claim form, or electronically. Services billed beyond 180 days from the date of service are not eligible for reimbursement.
Providers may not seek payment from the member for claims submitted after the 180-day filing deadline.
For information about reporting fraud, waste and abuse, refer to the Claims/Deficit Reduction Act section of the
- Refer to the Registration Requirement in the Blue Cross Community Centennial section of the Provider Reference Manual.
- To join our network, follow the process for Network Participation.
- View a sample copy of the Blue Cross Community Centennial Medicaid services entity agreement .
Blue Cross Community Centennial is effective starting January 1, 2014.
- Blue Cross Community Centennial Provider Reference Manual
- Blue Cross Community Centennial Provider Finder®
- Blue Cross Community Centennial Provider Network Directory Note: This print directory is a list of doctors, hospitals and other providers in our network. The list is current as of the date it was published. For the most current information, use our online search above. The Provider Finder is updated daily.
- Blue Cross Community Centennial Sample ID Card
- Blue Cross Community Centennial Notification of Birth form
- Blue Cross Community Centennial Referral and Transition of Care Request
- Medical Records Documentation Standards
- Provider Request for Appeal on Behalf of a Medicaid Member
BlueSalud is effective through December 31, 2013.
Pharmacy — view Medicaid drug lists, forms, preauthorization requirements and specialty pharmacy program information.
- Member handbook
- Preventive Care Guidelines for Adults
- Preventive Care Guidelines for Children
- Dental benefits for Medicaid members are administered by DentaQuest®. Learn more
- Vision benefits for Medicaid members are administered by Davis Vision® Learn more
- Transportation services are administered by LogistiCare® Learn more
- Special Beginnings – Our maternity program provides expectant moms with educational information and support through early pregnancy until 6 weeks after delivery Learn more