(Groups 2-50, 51-150, 151+)
Fully Insured Group Summary of Dental Benefits
- 2023 BlueCare Dental PPO (Small Group) Plans
- 2022 BlueCare Dental PPO (Small Group) Plans
- 2023 BlueCare Dental PPO (Mid-Market) Plans
- 2021 BlueCare Dental PPO (Mid-Market) Plans
- 2021 BlueCare Dental PPO (Mid-Market) Plans - Spanish
- Access to one of the largest dental PPO provider networks in the state
- Now available to a minimum group size of 2
- Choice of out-of-network reimbursement level at the schedule of maximum allowance (SMA) or 90th percentile of usual and customary
- Offered with BCBSNM medical plans or on a stand-alone basis
- Orthodontic services available to minimum group size of 2; coverage for both adults and children (not covered by all plans)
- No waiting period for major services
- Minimum dental enrollees of 2 for small group plan choices; minimum dental enrollees of 51 for large group plan choices
- Standard BCBSNM participation guidelines apply
- Employer must contribute at least 50% of single-tier premium
Benefit Plan Designs:
BlueCare Dental Freedom PPOSM – This is known as a passive plan design and has benefit coverage at the same benefit level whether members use in-network or out-of-network providers.
BlueCare Dental Choice PPOSM – This is known as an active plan design. Members receive a higher level of benefits when they use in-network providers than if they use out-of-network providers.
For more information about our plans for groups, call BCBSNM Dental Customer Service at 1-800-432-0750.
Learn More About BlueCare Dental PPO for Groups:
Prospective Producers: To apply to become a contracted producer, see our Prospective Producers page.