The Electronic Refund Management (eRM) tool is designed to help simplify claim overpayment reconciliation and related processes. Among other features, the eRM tool provides:
- Single sign-on convenience via Availity®
- Electronic notification of overpayments
- Online inquiry, dispute and appeal functionality
- Option to deduct from future payments
- Pay by check capability
The eRM tool also includes the Claim Inquiry Resolution (CIR) function, which enables you to submit a variety of online requests for reconsideration on finalized claims.
Prior to accessing eRM:
- You must register with Availity
- For Availity registration information, visit Availity or call Availity Client Services at 800-282-4548
Once you’re registered…
- Log into Availity
- Select Payer Spaces from the navigation menu and choose BCBSNM
- Select the Applications tab, then choose Refund Management - eRM
If you are unable to access this link, please contact your Availity Administrator. To identify your Availity Administrator, click the My Administrators link under My Account Dashboard from the Availity homepage.
For navigational assistance, refer to the Electronic Refund Management (eRM) User Guide.
This information does not apply to Medicare Advantage claims.
Availity is a trademark of Availity, LLC, a separate company that operates a health information network to provide electronic information exchange services to medical professionals. Availity provides administrative services to BCBSNM. BCBSNM makes no endorsement, representations or warranties regarding any products or services provided by third party vendors such as Availity. If you have any questions about the products or services provided by such vendors, you should contact the vendor(s) directly.