We offer the following free behavioral health webinars. Doctors (MDs and DOs), nurses, physician assistants, physical and occupational therapists, and psychologists earn one continuing medical education (CME) credit for each course attended, unless otherwise noted. Social workers and mental health counselors (LPC, LCPC, LPCC) earn one continuing education unit (CEU) per course.
Continuing Education Credits: Recorded Webinars
Sign in (registration required) to view recordings of our previous webinars and earn CME/CEU credit:
These courses are available:
- Bipolar Disorder: Diagnosis and Treatment, recorded February 2023 (1.5 CME/CEU)
- Comorbid Behavioral Health and Physical Health Conditions, recorded October 2021
- Depression in a Primary Care Setting, recorded June 2021
- Diabetes and Behavioral Health, recorded April 2022
- Differential Diagnoses of Depression: Assessment and Treatment, recorded March 2022
- Maternal Mental Health: Pregnancy and Postpartum, recorded April 2023
- Opioid Use Disorder, recorded August 2021
- Substance Abuse: Coordinating Care and Improving Follow-Up, recorded May 2022
- Suicide Prevention with the Military Community, recorded November 2022 (1.5 CME/CEU)
- Synthetic Opioids and the Opioid Crisis, recorded April 2023
The webinars offer introductory training and a high-level overview.
The New Mexico Osteopathic Medical Association (NMOMA) is accredited by the American Osteopathic Association to provide osteopathic continuing medical education for physicians. NMOMA designates this program for a maximum of 1 AOA Category 1-A credits (or 1.5 if noted) and will report CME and specialty credits commensurate with the extent of the physician's participation.
Social Work CEUs Approved by NASW-NM. The Licensee must maintain proof of continuing education courses taken for the past four (4) years. The New Mexico Regulations and Licensing Department, Boards and Commissions, Social Work Licensing Board reserves the right to audit a licensee’s continuing education records as it deems necessary. This event has been approved for a total of 1 CEU (or 1.5 if noted).
Physicians, nurses, physician assistants, nurse practitioners and psychologists can use AOA Cat 1-4 credit toward licensure. Social workers and mental health counselors (LPC, LCPC, LPCC) can use the Social Work CEU credit toward licensure.
The above material is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for the independent medical judgment of a physician. Physicians and other health care providers are encouraged to use their own best medical judgment based upon all available information and the condition of the patient in determining the best course of treatment.