Blue Cross and Blue Shield of New Mexico (BCBSNM) invites you to sign up for the courses listed below and earn continuing education credit. We’re pleased to offer these webinars at no cost through Quality Interactions, a separate company that provides cultural awareness training to health care professionals.
Select the links for course overviews and information on continuing education credits:
- Recognizing and Responding to Implicit Bias (CME/CEU/CCM/CDE)
- Cross-Cultural Care in Mental Health and Depression (CME/CEU/CCM/LSW)
- Culturally Competent Care for the Medicare Population (CME/CEU/CCM)
- Improving Adherence in Diverse Populations (CME/CEU/CCM/LSW/ACPE)
- Test Your Skills for Clinicians (option A) (CME/CEU/CCM)
- Test Your Skills for Clinicians (option B) (CME/CEU)
How to Attend
- Enter your email address and create a password on the Quality Interactions registration webpage.
- Watch your email for a link to your new account profile.
- Complete your profile and enter Learn2022 as your Org ID.
Quality Interactions is a separate company that provides cultural competency training to health care professionals. BCBSNM makes no endorsement, representations or warranties regarding third party vendors and the products and services they offer.