Information Change Request
When seeking health care services, our members often rely upon the information in our online Provider Finder®. This is just one of the reasons why it’s very important that you inform Blue Cross and Blue Shield of New Mexico (BCBSNM) whenever any of your practice information changes.
If you need to change existing demographic information, complete the Demographic Change Form to initiate the process. Some of these changes include:
- Legal Name
- NPI/Tax ID
- Office Physical Address/Telephone/Fax/Email/Hours of Operation
- Billing Address/Telephone/Fax/Email
- Credentialing Address/Telephone/Fax/Email
- Administrative/Correspondence Address/Telephone/Fax/Email
- Other Provider Updates
Tax ID Termination Request
Contracted providers or groups (excluding Par Agreement) requesting a Tax ID termination from a provider network, please contact the Network Services Department at (800) 567-8540.
- You may specify more than one change within your request when all changes relate to the same billing (Type 2) NPI.
Changes are not immediate upon request submission. Change(s) may take up to 30 business days. Provider Finder may take up to an additional 30 days to reflect the change(s). We thank you for your patience!
For the status of your professional contract application, or if you have questions, or need to make changes to an existing contract, please contact the Network Services Department at (800) 567-8540.