Preferred and Premier Vision Care Plans
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of New Mexico (BCBSNM) offers a variety of vision coverage options to groups. If your clients have vision benefits with their BCBSNM health plan, they receive quality care, matched with comprehensive benefits, at the most affordable cost.
With Preferred or Premier Vision Care, members and their eligible dependents can enjoy:
- A routine annual eye exam for a low copayment
- Access to local providers in New Mexico with thousands of independent and national retail providers
- Discounts on the purchase of eyewear, including frames, spectacle lenses and contact lenses
- Freedom to choose from any brand available, including the world's leading frame designers
- Convenient evening and weekend hours at many provider locations
Questions about covered vision services, in-network providers, or about benefits provided can be directed to the vision claims administrator, EyeMed Vision Care* at 1-844-684-2257 Mon. – Sat., 5:30 a.m. – 9 p.m. Sun 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. MT or visit www.eyemedvisioncare.com/bcbsnm .
*Blue Cross and Blue Shield of New Mexico vision coverage is administered through a contract agreement with EyeMed Vision Care. The relationship between Blue Cross and Blue Shield of New Mexico and EyeMed Vision Care is solely that of independent contractors.
Learn More About Preferred and Premier Vision Care Plans
Prospective Producers: To apply to become a contracted producer, see our Prospective Producers page.