Availity L.L.C. – Patients. Not paperwork.®
Availity optimizes the flow of information between health care professionals, health plans, and other health care stakeholders through a secure, collaborative internet-based exchange. The Availity Health Information Network encompasses administrative, financial, and clinical services, supports both real-time and batch transactions via the Web, Business to Business (B2B) integration with vendors and electronic data interchange (EDI).
Through Availity, providers and other health care professionals can conduct transactions at no charge. Transactions include eligibility and benefits, authorizations and referrals, claims, claim status, remittance with multiple payers, and much more. Go to Availity* to register for this free, time-saving tool.
Availity also offers a comprehensive claims clearinghouse solution, supporting more than 1,000 payers. Claims can be submitted online or seamlessly via your existing Practice Management System (PMS) vendor.
Advantages of using Availity include:
- Multi-payer Solution – transact with multiple health plans on one user-friendly Web site.
- No Cost – health plan transactions are available at no charge to providers and other health care professionals.
- Cleaner Claims – Availity helps improve clean claim rates and turnaround times.
- Accessible – Availity functions are available online 24 hours per day.
- Compliant – Availity is compliant with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) regulations. See the Availity Regulatory Compliance* for more information.
- Training – free live web-based training seminars (webinars) are available. Customers can simply log into Availity and register to attend the webinars of their choice.
- Support – Availity client services representatives are available at 800-282-4548 Monday through Thursday 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 pm MT and Friday, 7:00 am to 4:00 pm MT to answer provider's questions. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and comprehensive Help Topics are also available online.
- Electronic Refund Management is an online tool that can help simplify your overpayment reconciliation and related processes. See the live demonstration of the Electronic Refund Management Tool now.
To learn more about Availity, click the links below to register for one our "Availity 101" training sessions:Oct. 10, 2017 - 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Oct. 17, 2017 - 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. - Special training for Availity Professional Claim Entry
Oct. 24, 2017 - 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Nov. 7, 2017 - 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Nov. 21, 2017 - 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Dec. 5, 2017 - 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Dec. 19, 2017 - 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Use these printable self-service guides for a quick and convenient mini-tutorial.
Welcome New User Quick Reference Card*
Welcome Primary Access Administration (PAA) Quick Reference Card*
To find more about Availity and the services available to HCSC providers, please contact an Availity client services representative at 800-282-4548, visit Availity* , or download the Availity brochure* .