ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE FOR MEMBERS IMPACTED BY SEVERE WEATHER
We know that recovering from a natural disaster is never easy. For our Blue Cross and Blue Shield of New Mexico (BCBSNM) members living or traveling in the impacted areas, your BCBSNM Customer Service Representatives are ready to help you:
- Find a doctor or hospital
- Refill a prescription if you have Prime Therapeutics®*
- Coordinate or transition your care
- Get a member ID card
IMPORTANT PHONE NUMBERS
If you don't have your ID card, you can either:
- Print a temporary card on Blue Access for MembersSM (BAMSM), or
- Call your plan's Customer Service number. Provide either your Social Security number or your name and date of birth so that our customer advocates can help you.
|Individual and Family Insurance (If you bought your insurance through BCBSNM, an agent or the Health Insurance Marketplace)||1-866-236-1702|
|Employer-based PPO and all others||1-800-432-0750|
|Blue Medicare Part D||1-888-285-2249
|Blue Cross Community CentennialSM (Medicaid)||1-866-689-1523
|National BlueCard®||Call the Customer Service number on your member ID card|
- For emergencies, call 911 or go to the nearest hospital.
- For non-emergencies, call Customer Service to find a doctor or health care professional in your network.
- Bring your BCBSNM member ID card when you get care.
* Prime Therapeutics LLC (Prime) is a separate pharmacy benefit management company contracted by BCBSNM to provide pharmacy benefit management and other related services. BCBSNM, as well as several Blue Cross and Blue Shield Plans, has an ownership interest in Prime Therapeutics.