Choose a dental network from the list below to search for a dentist. If your Blue Cross and Blue Shield of New Mexico plan includes pediatric dental coverage, choose "BlueCare Dental (Traditional National PPO)" as your network. To find out if your plan includes pediatric dental coverage, please check your Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC).
- BCBSNM Dental Plans PPO*
- BCBSNM Dental Plans Participating (PAR)*
- Medicaid Plan (Blue Cross Community CentennialSM,)**
- Medicare Advantage Plans*
- Medicare Supplement Plans*
Provider Finder® Disclaimer
You are about to leave the BCBSNM website. You are going to a different website. This other site may have information about:
- Medical conditions
- Providers (doctors, dentists, hospitals or other health care professionals)
- Prescription drugs
- Products or services
Please note that your health plan may not cover the items found on this other site. The information on this other site may not always state the views of BCBSNM. You should not think BCBSNM endorses all views you find on this other site.
BCBSNM is not liable or responsible for damage or injury to persons or property that result from the use of anything found on this other site such as:
- Products or services
- Information or ideas
- Instructions, especially for health care
BCBSNM cannot guarantee the accuracy of any statements made on other websites.
The information on this other site does not replace professional health care. For example, if you have questions about dental care, talk with your dentist. For questions about your BCBSNM health plan, call Customer Service at the number listed on your BCBSNM member ID card.
* Dental Network of America, LLC (DNoA) is a separate company that provides dental benefits for some BCBSNM plans. DNoA contracts with go2dental.com, Inc., an independent company that provides dental website information and tools for BCBSNM plans.
** DentaQuest is an independent company that provides dental benefits for the BCBSNM Medicaid plan (Blue Cross Community Centennial). Such services are funded in part with the State of New Mexico.
Blue Cross®, Blue Shield® and the Cross and Shield symbols are registered service marks of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association, an association of independent Blue Cross and Blue Shield Plans.