Drug Plan Transition
If you’re new to our plan, you could be taking medications that are not covered. You can get a limited supply of uncovered medications if you:
- Enrolled in a prescription drug plan during open enrollment
- Became eligible for Medicare after the first of the year
- Switched from another plan to our plan after the first of the year
- Were affected by a level of care change (for example, admitted or discharged from a long-term facility)
- Were recently affected by formulary changes
If one of the above situations applies to you, ask your doctor to change your prescription to a different medication that’s covered by the plan or send an exception request to keep using with your current medications.
Download the Prescription Drug Transition Policy on our Forms & Documents page.