If you are a copyright owner or an agent for such an owner and believe that any content on this website violates your rights, you may submit notice in writing under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") (see 17 U.S.C.512(c)(3). To do so, you must provide our Copyright Agent with the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person permitted to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- Identification of the material that you believe has been improperly copied, published or displayed. If you believe there is more than one instance of such improper use of materials at our online site, include a list;
- Identification, by location or link, of the material or activity that you believe infringed on your copyright and that is to be removed, or access to which is to be disabled;
- Information that enables us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement that you believe in good faith that use of the material in the manner complained of is not allowed by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in your notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are given power to act on behalf of the copyright owner of the material that is allegedly infringed.
Our designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement is:
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of New Mexico
300 East Randolph Street
Chicago, Illinois 60601-5099
If you fail to meet all of the requirements, your DMCA notice may not be valid. Please also note that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly reports falsely that material or activity is infringing may be held legally responsible.